Events & Tradeshows
- TCEA: Austin, Texas- The TCEA Annual Convention & Exposition brings together campus and district-level educators to explore best practices for engaging students, increasing productivity, and innovating teaching and learning with technology. February 6-10, 2016/ Booth 2338
- NCTIES: Raleigh, North Carolina- NCTIES 2017 provides a multitude of professional development opportunities for the entire education team.
Teachers will develop strategies to boost digital age learning. Tech Facilitators and Coaches will find out about the latest tactics for implementing digital age learning. Administrators will discovery how technology improves outcomes for all learners. Media Specialists will learn best practices and strategies for developing digital age literacy. March 1st - 3rd, 2017
- FAMIS: Daytona Beach, FL- Focusing on the successes of implementing IT systems, the FAMIS conference features IT professionals and school district representatives who will discuss innovative ways to enhance systems and applications. June 27- 29, 2017
- FAEDS: Daytona Beach, FL- The purpose of FAEDS is to provide a forum for discussion of issues in educational technology, provide information and assistance to Florida educators and technical personnel, promote a greater understanding of the uses of technology at all levels of education, and more. September 24th- 27th, 2017
- CETPA: Sacramento, California