JAR Remote Management Solution for Mini PCs – 36 User
SB-5345B Accommodates, charges and secures most current and future notebook models with pull-out trays including docking solutions and extened batteries.
Secure Storage, Reliable Charging and Remote Management
- Remote Management – Ability to image, update and remotely manage all notebooks in the cart will significantly reduce total cost of ownership for the notebooks.
- Intelligent Charging System - Rapidly charges all notebooks in the cart in the quickest and most efficient way possible. Increases availability of the notebook for class-time use, delivering a greater return on the investment in technology for the district. Click HERE for more info!
- Sliding Doors/Small Footprint – Removal of the typical swinging metal doors takes up less room in the classroom and is safer for students of all ages.
- Pull –Out Trays – Less damage to notebooks, extremely user-friendly and increased notebook availability.
- Versatility – Maximum return on investment; Our carts will accommodate just about any brand/model of notebook available and will continue to add value through multiple notebook refreshes.
- Cart Dimensions: 37”w x 26”d x 48”h
- Tray Dimensions: 14.5"w x 16.14”l x 3.5”h (369mm x 410mm x 89mm)
- Weight 209 lbs.
- 20 pull-out notebook trays (store up to 36 x 10” Mini-PCs / 2 units per tray)
- 36 intelligent charging outlets for all Mini-PCs
- 3 internal power outlets for printer, network switch and wireless access point
- Unique intelligent power management/charging unit with surge protection and inrush
- Current limiter. Keeps all notebooks charged from one standard power outlet (15A).
- 2 RJ45 LAN data ports for easy access to school network
- Incl. power cable, key locks, lockable 5” rubber casters
- High quality ergonomic computer furniture with secure sliding door system
- Service doors in the back for easy wire management (power and network cable)
- Network switches and WLAN access points can be mounted/wired inside the cart
- Charges up to 36x 10” Mini-PCs with extended battery packs
- Ships assembled with caster protection and ready to use
- Supports remote management functionality for all notebooks (WoL)
- 3 year limited warranty on entire cart
Next Generation mobile notebook cart with sliding doors, individual pull-out trays, accessible back side, small footprint and heavy duty casters. Supports WoL remote management functionality for all notebooks (with optional Intelligent Charging System). Lowest TCO of any mobile cart solution. Available in the following configurations:
Optional upgrades available from JAR Systems:
JAR Intelligent Charging System
Upgrades each cart with intelligent charging and power management functionality to reduce charging time per notebook. Click HERE for more info!
Active Cooling System
All JAR Systems carts are engineered to provide adequate ventilation for standard configuration and use of the cart. When the situation calls for additional cooling, we can accommodate.
Optional accessories from your chosen vendor:
- Network device, such as a switch or wireless access point
- Docking station, Projector or Printer
- Extra power adapters, CAT-5 cables